Sometimes writing reviews of dramas isn’t enough. There’s more to be said aside from just analyzing a drama. Heisui’s Thoughts is a series in which I personally reflect on various drama-related topics. I write about everything from drama-blogging to existential drama crises. Below are all of the Heisui’s Thoughts posts, listed in chronological order:
- To All the Lurkers
- On the search for the perfect theme
- Drama Slang
- Watching frustrating dramas all for the sake of a favorite OTP, character, actor, or actress.
- The dramas I won’t shut up about
- The Time it Takes to Drama Blog & the Drama-blogging Process
- Negativity in dramas – how much is too much?
- The Dreaded Drama Slump (that I have to stop talking about)
- Confession–I know nothing about cinematography
- Escapism & Dramas
- Less (Dramas) is More
- Drama-Blogging Tips
- My Old Cringe-worthy Posts
- Drama-blogging Writer’s Block
- Thank you, D-addicts!
- Drama-blogging: What it takes to self-host + tips on how to find a host
- Why aren’t there many guy Asian drama fans?
- How I First Started Watching Dramas
- How to get Connected to the Asian Drama Community
- 10 Acts of Kindness for the Drama Fan
- Drama Detox: Signs that your drama addiction has gone too far
- 10 Questions to Reflect on Your Year in Dramas 2015
- 10 Asian Drama Resolutions for 2017
- Liebster Award 2013
- Liebster Award 2014
- Sunshine Award 2014
- Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award 2015
About Heisui’s Favorites
I have just started this section, so it will take me a while to accumulate some posts. Basically, I am trying to compile my “favorites,” which mainly focuses on my favorite actresses & actors. Also, for my favorite actresses/actors posts, I am trying to focus more on the less well-known ones for now.