Liebster Award: Random Facts About Heisui + Tagging Other Drama Blogs (Updated)
This is part of a blogging-tag chain! 11 random facts about myself, answers to questions from other bloggers, & passing on the chain to some of my other Asian drama blogger friends!
11 Random Facts About Myself
- I’m a himono-onna. Yeah, I have favorite stuffed animals, I randomly stretch out on the floor (on the carpet, it’s comfy), I chuckle to myself while watching TV or surfing the internet alone in my room, and I go around wearing sweats when I’m at home. After watching Hotaru no Hikari, I even wondered if maybe I should try going “goro goro”. SHH IT’S A SECRET! 😉
- I probably wouldn’t have discovered Asian dramas if it weren’t for anime! I first got into the Japanese pop culture through anime, then through manga and j-dramas. And of course, this spread out into k-dramas, c-dramas, tw-dramas, etc. O_O””
- I hoard tons of screenshots from the dramas that I watch. They number in the thousands. >_> *hides*
- In real life, I don’t display my spazzy reactions externally. I am a rather stoic-looking person. On my blog, I translate my spazzy feelings into actual words and I sound more enthusiastic than I look.
- I can’t remember what my first drama was. O____O”” Most people can fondly recall their first ever drama, but my memory is blank. I THINK that my first ever drama was probably a Hong Kong drama with Bosco in it, but at the time I was young and I didn’t even know that it was called a drama, LOL!
- I have a crush on Tony Stark.
- I think Takenouchi Yutaka is like the Japanese version of Robert Downey Jr.
- I dream of visiting Japan to see the sakura trees blossoming!!!!!!!
- I wish I could try on all of the pretty costumes from the Qing Dynasty dramas! And pretty much all the other ancient Chinese dramas’ costumes too! I especially like the hairpieces/hair accessories in the Chinese dramas, they are so beautiful!
- Sometimes I try doing the hairstyles that I see in dramas on myself. It never works. =______=
- I’m weird.
Questions from yourinsomnia:
Is there a fictional character that you wish you were like and/or actively trying to be like?
Hmm there are a lot of fictional characters I want to be like, but there are none that I have actually tried to model myself after. In terms of j-dramas, I have always looked up to Amami Yuki’s character as Osawa Eriko in BOSS, LOL!
What is your last meal on Earth?
I wouldn’t care what the food is as long as I could eat it with my family.
What is that one thing you really wish you had time for (hobby, activity, etc)?
I wish I had more time to sketch and doodle. I’m not great at art but I find it to be very relaxing because it helps me get out my emotions. I always wished that I could have enough artistic skill & imagination to write my own manga/webtoon! *W*
Do you know any extraordinary people? What makes them extraordinary?
Hmm how do you define extraordinary? To me, an extraordinary person is actually a normal person. It’s just that this normal person is someone who I can connect with and relate to. Someone I can respect and really open up to. One of my best friends is just this person. It is like we are on the same wavelength or something.
Favorite place in the world?
One silly thing you did recently.
Spazzed over Itazura na Kiss, of course!
Bubble tea or iced coffee?
Iced coffee! Yummy!
Questions from Bumbleberri (Updated):
Name one favorite television series you can watch over and over again.
The Legend of Zhen Huan, for sure! Sometimes I can go long periods without watching it, but then suddenly I will get the urge to watch a certain scene from it. I still haven’t officially rewatched the entire drama but….it will happen, I’m sure of it.
Stuck in the elevator with 5 celebrity crushes! Who are they?
OMG I can’t even decide. Let’s aim for an international group, eh? Yuan Hong, Won Bin, Amami Yuki (GIRL CRUSH!), Oguri Shun, Takenouchi Yutaka.
What’s a funny or awkward situation you have encountered lately? If you can’t remember, it can be earlier than recently.
Hmm just recently, I had a funny conversation with some other drama bloggers, Rosie & Cherry, who are in the Drama Club for Itazura na Kiss. We fangirled over Furukawa Yuki together and joked around a lot, HAHA. Individually we are spazzy in our reviews of Itazura na Kiss but….when we’re together, we are something else!
Italian, Chinese, Korean, or Japanese…..food?
Hmmm I think I would choose Italian, I really like spaghetti, haha!
Do you have one bad habit that keeps persisting and you desperately want to conquer?
Official rules for the Liebster Award
1. List 11 random facts about yourself.
2. Answer the questions designated by the blogger(s) who nominated you.
3. Place YOUR nominations for the Liebster Award! Nominate five (or more) other bloggers that have less than 200 followers. Make sure to notify them via comment/email, etc.
4. Make up a set of questions for those nominated bloggers to answer.
5. Display the Liebster award badge on your blog!
I CHOOSE YOU!
- HKorean Drama Island (Jac)
- A Fairytale World (misscupcakees)
- Wu Xia Edge (saphhiresky)
- Dramas Whoo! (fly)
My Questions for you!
- Are you a pessimist, optimist, or realist?
- What is the best part about drama blogging?
- If you could marry one actor or actress, WHO WOULD IT BE!?!?
- What is the theme song of your life and why?
- Let’s do a word association. Say the first word that comes to mind after I say the following word: ……PLATYPUS.
- What is the meaning of your blog name or screen name? And/or, why did you choose it?