Love Forward: Ep 22 (Discussion)
Hey everyone, I’m gonna be a bit late on posting about episode 22. I know all of you are waiting to talk about the final episode, so here’s a post for you were you all can discuss it. Later on I’ll post my review!
- Incredibly rushed.
- Could’ve been way better.
- Even though it was the last episode, they added in super long unnecessary scenes, which just made it more painful.
- Ren Wei and Ai Xing are the epitome of “oh, let’s be selfless idiots TOGETHER”
- A random time jump DOES NOT solve everything when the stuff that happens after the time skip doesn’t make sense.
- ONE KISS? ONE KISS? THAT’S ALL??????? And WHERE is Tony hiding his super good kissing skills from Ex-boyfriend???
- So, I’m happy Ai Xing and Tian Ze got together, but bitter at the way they got together. The ending was anticlimatic and was clearly rushed. It’s like they gave up on this drama and said, “heck, we might as well give everyone the ending they want, but not in a way that makes sense.”
- It has been a long and hard battle for all you Ai Xing x Tian Ze shippers, you deserve a pat on the back. I’m glad we all believed in our OTP ’til the end because, lookee here, MY DREAM HAS BEEN FULFILLED.
By the way, check out the chat box I added to the “What’s New” page!